Lollipops <3

HAHAHAHAHAHA :D
Hit Counters
Website Hit Counters

Marshmallows <3

<3 ICE CREAM
<3 CANDY
<3 NYSB
<3 SOFTBALL
<3 SLEEPING

Bitter Pops <3

HEHEHEHEHE...

Vanilla Dreams <3

108'10
Drama Blog :)
Charity 6'09
Amanda
Carys
Crystal
Daphne
Emily
Jasmine
Jennifer
Julia
Jun Hui
Kimberly
Koh Ewe

Choco Chat <3

Please taggggggggggg!!! Thanks!(:

be sweet

TofFees! > * <

September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
March 2011
August 2011
September 2011

the CanDy MakeR

Designer: pebbles' skins
Photo: rickda7th
Font:dafont
cooltext
Brushes:angelic-trust

asSorTed cAnDy > * <

Saturday, September 26

Holas! Im bored so i decided 2 do this quiz...
1. My full name is :Tan Si Pei.
2. I was born on : 22 october 1997.
3. My cell phone company is : Sony Ericsson
4 . My eye color is : black with a tinge of brown
5 . My shoe size is : idk...4 to 10(:
6 . My ring size is : idk.. i'm not married or sth.
7 . My height is : 160cm
8 . I am allergic to : wheat flour, hazel nuts
9 . I was born in :Singapore
10 . I live in :Singapore
11 . The last book I read : Sharp Shot
12 . My bed is : NICE!
13 . One thing you hate about yourself : being so fat...
14 . My favorite Holiday is : After PSLE?
15 . The last three CD’s I bought : I nvr buy CDs B4...
16 . Last song that made me cry was : i don't cry over songs! So soppy!
17 . Are you taken or Single : SINGLE and rocckkinggg :D
18 . If your taken, by who ? : Nobody^^
19 . Do you like being single/taken ? : Personal question.
20 . What did you do last night ? : Sleep -.-

Do You Believe In :
21. Love at first sight ? : Not really.
22 . Luck ? :yes
23 . Fate ? :yes
24 . Yourself ? : Sometimes. I don't have a really high self confidence.
25 . Heaven ? :YES!
26 . Hell ? : yes!
27 . Ghosts ? : Not really...
28 . Horoscopes ? : Sometimes :)
29 . Soulmates ? : yes

Which is Better ?
30 . Hugs or Kisses?: both
31. Drunk or High : High lah! Getting drunk is NOT COOL.
32. Phone or Online : Both.
33 . Red heads or Black hair:black heads
34 . Blondes or Brunettes : Wad is brunettes???
35 . Hot or Cold : None...warm is the best!
36 . Summer or winter : Both!
37 . Chocolate or vanilla : Both!
38 . Night or Day : Both! Play in the day, Sleep in the night!
39 . Oranges or Apples : Apples
40 . Curly or Straight hair : straight hair.

Here’s What I Think About...
41 . Abortion : insane. stupid. reckless.
42 . Backstabbers : Stupid ppl...
43 . Parents : Best in the world!!!;)

Last time I...
44 . Went out of town : Last December to China.
45 . Had food : At 2.45pm.
46 . Seen someone I haven’t seen in a while : Nobody...
47 . Cried in front of someone ? : Duh!
48 . Who is the ditziest person you know ? : Wads ditziest?
49 . Who makes you laugh the most ? : My friends.
50 .The last movie I watched : Kung Fu Panda?
51 . What I don’t understand is : Teachers?
52 . The most unsatisfactory answer I’ve ever received is :...they don't even answer!
53 . Something I will miss when I leave home is : My friends and family):
54 . The thing that I’m looking forward to the most : PSLE to be over!
55 . The thing that I’m not looking forward to is : To leave primary sch and go secondary school
56 . People call me : Si Pei...><><
60 . My zodiac sign is : Libra!
61 . The first person I talked to today was : My mom, who woke me up.
62 . First time you had a crush : Someone...
63 . The one person who can’t hide things from me : my younger brother.
64 . Last time someone said something that you were thinking ?: IDK.
65 . Right now I am talking to : No one.
66 . What is your dream job ? : Badminton player...
67 . First job ? : A student.
68 . I have/will get a job at ? : ask me that 5 yrs later...
69 . I have these pets : ???

Tan Si Pei posted at 9/26/2009 02:50:00 PM